Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Office, Where I Make the Green!

Took some pics when I had my camera at work for Halloween.

Here's a picture of the hallway right outside my office. They recently redecorated it and I just love the way it looks, like it goes on forever! Plus I love green.



And this is my work station. We have dual screens and I LOVE them. I wish I had them at home. It makes it so much easier and we're so much more productive with them.


I really like this office, it's located close to lots of restaurants and fast food places, grocery stores and just down the street from my fav restaurant...Mexicali.

The only thing I don't like about my office is we don't have a break room or kitchen. Just a sink and a tiny little fridge. What do you like about your office? What don't you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!