Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flannel Rules!

“All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.” Ashleigh Brilliant

Since no one is around to give me a kind word, and the world would be a dangerous place if I had unlimited power, I guess I’ll have to settle for the warm bed cuz brrrrrrr, it’s super cold today! The whole day was gloomy, gray, overcast and foggy. So I figured it was as good a day as any to change the sheets on my bed and put my flannel sheets on.

Flannel sheets are great. They retain your body’s heat and you don’t have that cold sheet feeling when you get into bed. I’ve had my sheets a few years now and due to many washings they’re super warm and soft. The only thing is they’re red penguin sheets. I kid you not.

See…


So I curled up in my electric throw on my computer chair and went shopping for grown up sheets. I found a few grownup ones, but I still like the more playful ones, such as these...
This next one I really like because it's kind of in the middle. It's playful, but yet it could be considered a grown up one. And it's simple and colorful too. I think on a cold dreary day like today it would definitely cheer you up to crawl into these sheets.



And now the grownup ones. My fav is the leaves. I also love the headboard, don't you?

And it's a good thing I went online shopping today because I didn't even know these next sheets existed. These are made out of fleece. Can you imagine how comfortable and warm and cozy these would be? I have a blanket like this, but not a whole sheet set. I'm definitely in the market for this set! Ummm, if anyone reading this will be doing some Christmas shopping for me soon, Umm, I would like these. Hear me Santa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!