Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Deflowered by PF Chang's!

Oh MY! Tonight I went to a dinner meeting at PF Chang's China Bistro and it was sooooooooo yummy! This was my first time, yes...I was a PF Chang's virgin. And I'm so glad I've been deflowered!

There were eight of us there and we ate family style. I ordered Dali Chicken which is
"A rustic combination of stir-fried chicken and rich Yukon Gold potatoes in a spicy chili sauce"

We also had:
ORANGE PEEL CHICKEN - Tossed with fresh orange peel and a mild chili sauce,
WILD ALASKAN SALMON - Straight from the cold waters of our 49th state,
CRISPY HONEY SHRIMP - Lightly battered and quick-fried in a flavorful sauce,
SALT AND PEPPER PRAWNS - Wild Jumbo Mexican Prawns stir-fried in a salt and pepper mix,
ORANGE PEEL CHICKEN - Tossed with fresh orange peel and a mild chili sauce, and two in our party order Broccoli Beef.

When the various plates full of food arrived we each took a plate, spooned some onto a clean plate in front of us then passed the plate to the right and spooned some more onto the the plate in front of us. So before you know it, the plates came full circle and you had a little bit of everything. The only bad thing is if you really liked something, you didn't know what it was, but that was a good topic for conversation.

It was a great meal and I would gladly go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!