Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 4th Pictures

I know it's already July 13th and I know that I already posted a 4th of July post, but I've downloaded all the pictures on my camera and there were only about 8 pics of the fireworks that came out well, hmmm, well "well" might not be the best word, ok so they turned out. They turned out more like abstract art or those little drawings we used to do with Spirograph, remember Spirograph? I loved Spirograph!


I wonder if this little game would still hold the attention of today's younger generation. With all the things they can do on a computer now, with games like Sim City and programs like Paint Shop and Corel, would this even entertain them? Hmmmm, something to think about and maybe do a survey and post as a separate blog. But for now, back to my images of July 4th, I think they're pretty cool!

I call this one the C-firework because I see a bunch of little C's in it. It's very pretty and frail looking.



This one I call my Ribbons-firework, because I think the little symbols are shaped like all the different symbols for different causes, like the pink ribbons for Breast Cancer Awareness and the A.I.D.S. ribbons.

This one is the one that looks the most like an actual firework. I know that in order to take pictures of fireworks properly you need a camera that will allow you to adjust shutter speeds and such...and maybe mine does, but I've never read the book, I just wing it :-)


I love this one, I wish more of the little questions marks had shown up, but they look like little questions marks don't they?


This is the one that most resembles the little drawings we used to do with Spirograph, just a bunch of little circular squiggles.

I like the colors on this one, almost blue and gold for Shafter Generals!


Ooooo, I love this one, I think it looks like an angel in flight, in flight so fast that she leaves a double image trail behind her. See the wings?


This one is amazing...I love the symmetry of it. I'm a darn good photographer if I do say so myself. Actually, I just have a really easy, good camera.



And last but not least, the one that is my favorite color...Green. It's also odd in that it looks like a bunch of 2's doesn't it?

Happy 4th of July Shafter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!