Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Addiction

Who knew? Who knew that there was an amazing place in the Internet world where other people will actually help you learn things, they will physically show you, step by step, in full glorious color detail!!!

Uh oh, I just heard a firework, probably an illegal one!

But anyway, what I was talking about...what is this place? YouTube tutorials! I'm hooked, I'm addicted, I can't get enough of them. I've watched tutorials from makeup application to how to sponge paint and everyday there are more of them. I used to think, "So many books, so little time", but now it's "So many tutorials, so little time". I spend so much time watching them I don't have time to actually do the things I'm shown!

For example, tonight I ran across a tutorial on how to clean your makeup brushes. I've never cleaned my makeup brushes...ever...have you? Well I cleaned them tonight right after watching this tutorial. Let me see if I can figure out how to post it here.



Oh my gosh, I think I did it. We'll see if it shows up when I publish this post. Now this tutorial isn't super exciting. The young lady is easy to listen too, it's just the idea that she washes her makeup brushes and now so do I.

I should have taken my own video, but I forgot and it's almost nine pm and too late for me to take a picture of my clean brushes and download it and then upload it, so just take my word for it, they were super dirty and now they are super clean and I hope they dry by morning so I can use them. Enjoy the video and remember to wash your makeup brushes!

1 comment:

  1. oh yipee i can post comments now. so much to say so little time. i cleaned my make up brush too. yeah sad poor pitiful me I only have 1. actually 2. I called to ask how I was suppose to dry them but phones were acting dumb so by the time you called back I forgot what I had called about. they dried on their own.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!