Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hands Free in Cali

Today was the day the Hand's free cell phone law went into effect, and it made me laugh and laugh and laugh at 5pm on the drive home.

I saw people NOT talking on their phone! Usually when I'm waiting at the stop lights I see every single person in their cars talking on the phone and today....nothing! Hahaha!

Now I myself am a car cell phone talker, but usually if I have someone in the car with me, I pay attention to that person as I feel its rude to talk to others and ignore the person who actually took time out of their life to physically hang out with you. So it was nice today to see so many people not on their cell phone but instead talking to the people with them, or just noticing the people around them.

I think it's going to be a good thing to have this law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!