Thursday, July 10, 2008

I went fishing and caught a fried fish!!!

Why? Cause it's that HOT! It's hot, it's really hot.
  • It's so hot you have to eat spicy hot jalapenos just to cool your mouth off!

  • It's so hot the birds have to use pot holders to pull worms out of the ground!

  • It's so hot farmers are feeding their chickens ice cubes to keep them from laying hard boiled eggs!

  • It's so hot you can get sunburned through your car window!

  • It's so hot that I determine the best parking space by shade...forget distance!

  • It's so hot it makes me want to take off my skin and sit around in my bones!

  • It's so hot the squirrels are handling their nuts with pot holders!

  • It's so hot I can roast marshmallows on my belly!

  • It's so hot that hot water comes out of both taps!

  • It's so hot it's like living in the french fry bin at McDonald's!

  • It's so hot the Walker Senior Center is having a wet t-shirt contest!

and last, but not least...

  • It's so hot that Satan went home til it cools off in Shafter!

As Paris Hilton says.....THAT'S HOT


1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. Where do you find all this stuff. I really had a nice time at bb's party. and my foot didn;t even hurt. thats probably whats wrong with my foot not enough xcercise.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!