Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Iwanna Wednesday

I'm trying really hard to purchase only things that I can find at thrift shops, yard sales, antiques stores, etc to furnish and decorate my home. But I am making an exception for clothes because...well because I don't wanna include clothes! That's not to say that I won't buy clothing at those places named above cause I will and I do, very, very often!

That being said, I purchased a beautiful curtain for my bedroom for a mere $8.00 at the American Cancer Society Discovery Store. I mentioned it in my Thrifting Treasures post but here's a picture for anyone that might have missed it. . .



I mentioned that it's only hung temporarily because Iwanna find some beautiful curtain rods to hang them from. Once I find the perfect curtain rod I want to move it up higher almost touching the ceiling. Rhoda at Southern Hospitality says that draws the eye up and makes your ceiling look higher...or something like that.

So, I did some online shopping to get an idea in my head of what I might want and this is what Iwanna. . .




They're all beautiful aren't they? Which one do you like? Which one do you think would look good with the curtain and my bedroom?

Now I know it's going to be hard to find any of those in a thrift store or yard sale, but there's no big rush. I'll take my time and look. You never know what you're going to find out there, the hunt is just as much fun as the kill right?

I know this one is sorta immature, kinda silly, but I do love butterflies and I know they would get along beautifully with the angel's in my bedroom right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!