Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Iwanna Wednesday

Do you realize that today is 7/8/9? July 8, 2009? I just thought that was kinda cool. Has nothing to do with Iwanna Wednesday.


What Iwanna this Wednesday 7/8/9 is for a man to pick me up at Home Depot and ask me to take him home with me!


Yep, that's what Iwanna. Why you might ask? I mean I'm sure you can understand why Iwanna man to want to come home with me, but why one at Home Depot?

Well, let me explain. I have a really nice backyard. It's pretty big and has a nice tree and some beautiful roses, but it's just a yard. See example below. . .






See, beautiful tree, nice roses, green grass, even some person laying there in my hammock. Not sure who that is, but they seem to be enjoying it.

Now here's a picture of the man that I want to meet at Home Depot and have him ask me to bring him home with me. This man is this guy. . . .

Ah ha! See...I even have a guy all picked out. Dreamy isn't he? Do you recognize him? Do you know why I want to bring him home. Here's another lovely picture of this Home Depot pickup man.

Now tell me you wouldn't want him to ask you to bring him home!

So who is he? He's the Yard Crashers guy. And what is Yard Crashers? It's a television show on DIY Network's Yard Crashers. Expert Ahmed Hassan (gorgeous guy above) waits at Home Depot Stores looking for the perfect weekend warriors who could definitely use his help. Once he finds his target, Ahmed and his team follow the surprised shoppers home and completely transform their yards.

Here's some examples of their handiwork. . .

Pretty Sweet huh? Yep, Iwanna meet Ahmed at Home Depot and get a free yard transformation.
My sister has shown her husband this man's picture and told him that if this man wants to come home with him he better darn well let him!
Here's a short video of one man making a big mistake...don't you make this mistake, cause now you know who this man is and why today 7/8/9 Iwanna him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!