Monday, June 2, 2008






Class of 2008!





Well ok, finally I'm doing my Congratulations Blog to my nieces and nephew that graduated this year from high school.

And here, from the Shafter High School Class of 2008 are

Alicia and Sean Anthony





These two started out together in Kindergarten and were together right up to Graduation. I am so proud of both of them! They're great kids.

Alicia graduated with honors and is a Lifetime Member of the California Scholarship Federation...just like me :-)

Sean played Football and his mom and I were there every Friday night braving freezing and hot weather just to see him play.

And here from the

West High School Class of 2008 is my other niece

Sarena

Sarena is into sports as well, just like Sean. She played lots and lots of Soccer. I remember picking her up at Daycare and bringing her to Shafter with me when she was just a tiny girl...time flys.

I know these three kids are going to do great things and most importantly they're all going to do the right things because they had great parents who set good examples.

And remember...I love you all,

Tia Ale



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!