Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some favorite quotes


I have always loved quotes, especially in school when I had to write papers. Starting a paper with a quote was a "catcher" and sure to impress almost any teacher. Here are a few of my favorites:


  • "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

  • "He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead."

  • "No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap."

  • "Some people exist just to annoy me!"

  • "If I could wish for one thing, it would be to have nothing to wish for."

  • "Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths"

  • "To know what is right and not to do it is the worst cowardice."

  • "Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching."

  • "We do not remember days...we remember moments."

I have another favorite, one that I want to someday paint over the door into my dining room, but my sister Lisa is guardian on that one and she always forgets to email it back to me.


Lisa, send it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!