Summur at Braley Mama has shown me some love by honoring me with the I Love Your Blog Award!
Summur is a joyful young mother with two gorgeous daughters. She definitely has her hands full with her family, friends and ministry; yet she always makes time for her blogging family as well!
If you need and would love to read a blog that lifts your spirit and brightens your mood then this is one blog you just can't miss! Thank you Summur!
Now I'm supposed to tell you ten things that I love and then name ten blog/bloggers that I love and bestow this award them.
TEN THINGS I LOVE. . .
2. Online Gaming (not gambling, just word games & puzzles)
3. My job
4. The smell of freshly mowed hay
5. The blossoming of Almond Trees
6. Visiting my daughter and my precious grand puppy Chorizo
7. Thrift store shopping
10. My Family
TEN BLOGS I LOVE. . .
1. Places with Character - Duta lives in Israel and she leads an interesting life. She is knowledgeable about so many things and she loves to share that knowledge and her life with her readers.
2. Write Place! Write Chick! - Jarielyn's blog is constantly evolving and she's becoming an awesome photographer and showing us the sites of Las Vegas in her photos and sharing her life through her words.
3. A Majority of Two - Jo's blog is so varied...you never know what to expect. She can challenge you through her observations of today's hottest news topics and she can make you gasp with her beautiful artwork and every so often she tosses in a story or photo that makes you laugh, giggle and/or smile!
4. From The Inside...Out - Kathryn has a vivid and entertaining imagination. She is friends virtually and I mean the word literally, with many famous people. If you're going to visit Kathryn's blog you have to be sure you have lots of paper towels handy as you will find yourself spitting our your beverage of choice laughing!
5. Noble Pig - Cathy at Noble Pig is a woman of many talents. Follow her as she and her husband start up a winery in Oregon. She's also a wonderful and adventurous cook and I love her recipes and photos!
6. Project Pine - Toni is a hometown girl! She grew up here in Shafter and I've know her since she was just a little girl with her hair in ponytails and braces on her teeth. She's grown into a wonderful, accomplished young woman and I love reading about her and her husband and their lives, their loves and their home.
7. NuttyMutt.com - Sweets the Shih Poo is the star of this blog. I just love watching videos of Sweets and reading Sweets Mom's comments. I've recently fallen in love with Chorizo the Shih Poo so I can't get enough of them!
8. Sullivan & Murphy - Sue provides me with that "little bit o'Irish" on the web. She's a woman after my own heart. She loves thrifting and antiquing and tablescaping.
9. Sweet Jeanette - Jeanette has a wonderful blog with recipes & craft ideas. I also was lucky enough to win a giveaway she hosted and I won Faith, a lovely Angel handmade by Jeanette.
10. The Pioneer Woman Cooks - Ree Drummond is one of the very first blogs I fell in love with. If you love cooking, giveaways, recipes, awesome pictures of delicious food and a clever and joyful writer, you will love Ree!