Thursday, July 15, 2010

No, I haven't seen your lipstick!

My daughter sent me this in email. She and I are both lovers of Shih Poo’s and this is the cutest picture of one I’ve seen in a long time! Hope it makes you laugh and say, “Awwwww!”



NO, I haven’t seen your lipstick!


Why would you even ask me that?


I’m insulted!


Every time something goes missing around here, everybody looks at me!


For your information, I don’t even wear that shade.


It doesn’t flatter my complextion and it tastes terrible!







7 comments:

  1. I love that picture! I think this dog is all shitzu with no poo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this photo just made my day. How can you not smile at that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... laughing so hard... Did not expect that photo at all.

    LOL

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shade of the lipstick does flatter the dog's complexion. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Adorable! I'm in loooove with that shade....on the dog, that is!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!