Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Iwanna Wednesday is back, Baby!

I'm finally back with my favorite post of the week. Iwanna Wednesday! I had a post already to go showing you some very decadent desserts I've been Iwanna'ing but then today at lunch I was checking email and in an email from LikeCool.com I saw something Iwanna that is the coolest thing ever!

But first...as you know Iwanna Wednesday developed from my unquenching thirst for everything in the world! My mom and sister well know that I can go to any store and see something and first thing out of my mouth is, "I want one of those!" Hence the term Iwanna! So I decided that Wednesday would be a good day to do a post called Iwanna Wednesday and show you what I'm lusting for at this moment. So without further ado....here is what Iwanna this Wednesday!

You know how sometimes you are walking and you have something you want to say to someone but you can't call them because you are way too out of shape and out of breath to actually talk without sounding like a pervert making an obscene phone call? I know. Happens to me all the time too. It would seem that maybe it might be easier to text...but then if you are texting and walking how do you keep your eye on the road and on the text screen at the same time?

If you are like me you are in fear of stepping into dog poo or walking into traffic. So what Iwanna is one of these. . .


Yes, you can believe your eyes. That is the road ahead of you in on the phone screen with the texting letters so you can text and walk at the same time. Unbelieveable? I know! You're actually look through the camera of your phone. If you would like further details, please click here.

Be sure and come back next Wednesday for those decadent desserts or maybe some other as yet undiscovered treasure that Iwanna share with you. What do you Iwanna this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Alicia, I am so happy that you are doing this post again. I have missed it very much.

    That is a cool phone, although I am one of those people who don't like using my phone for a lot of things. I prefer the old fashioned way.

    Iwanna lots of things that I can't afford right now like a wide angle zoom lens. That's probably at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD! I totally LOVE that gadget and am clicking on the link now. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!