Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Baking - Biscochos

I'm so mad at myself! I took my camera to work to try to get some pictures of storm clouds and stuff and I left it in my desk and tonight was the night my sister came over to help my mom and I to bake our families Christmas Cookies...Biscochos!

So I have no photos to show you today, but I wish everyone in the world could smell my little house right now. The smell of Cinnamon, Anise, Cloves, mmmmmmm! The crunchy goodness of these little cookies.

The blare of the tv as my niece and nephew watch Ice Age. The sound of my mom and sister in the kitchen rolling out and cutting the cookies. The clickety-clack of my keyboard as I type out this post! Ahhhh, life doesn't get any better than this.

I promise to post some pictures and the recipe, maybe for Foodie Friday, but for now I best get back to the thick of things before I get yelled at!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Biscochos! Oh I haven't had these for so long. I remember my mother and aunties making them when I was younger. They have all passed away but the memories are still alive with me. I would love to have the recipe. You are blessed to have your mom and sister. Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!