Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring and Easter Tablescape

A while back I wrote this post about a blogger who does tablescaping. I did my first tablescape for Valentines day and now I've done one for Easter. Hope you like it.

The plates were purchased Friday on my lunch hour at Dollar Tree for $1.00 each. The small square plates in the middle of the larger plates were given to me at Christmas by my daughter April. The spoons are those beautiful jeweled spoons that I almost didn't end up with, you can read about them here. The gold napkins are from the American Cancer Society Discovery Store. The centerpiece was bought for me at Goodwill by my wonderful mother who knows my love for pink and totally unnecessary items. And the champagne glasses were another gift from my very generous daughter April. The table runner is actually a scarf my mom gave me right after my surgery when I was so traumatized about the scar left by my surgery.



Here's a closeup of the centerpiece. I love the way the easter grass hangs over the sides...

And here's a closeup of the plates, I forgot to take a picture of one though, or maybe I deleted it, but there are four place settings. Don't you love the plates? And for only $1.00 each!


I'm ready for Easter...except for the food. Pizza anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!