Friday, January 2, 2009

Manischewitz Wine for New Years Eve!

On New Years Eve my sister wanted me to try a new wine that her husband had introduced her to. I was pretty surprised when she showed up with this:



I’ve heard a lot about this wine on TV watching shows like Will and Grace and Seinfeld, but up to now had never actually seen a bottle of it or tasted it.

I have to say that even though I made fun of my sister for bringing Orthodox Kosher Jewish wine…it was really very good. It tastes the way you would expect if you took Welch’s Grape Jelly and melted it and then chilled it and drank it, only perhaps not as thick. It was easy to drink since I don’t really handle too many wines that well, especially red wines like Merlot…yuk!

Pick up a bottle and you can go to the Manischewitz website and check out the other flavors they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!