Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog Award and revealing Top Ten Loves!

Summur at Braley Mama has shown me some love by honoring me with the I Love Your Blog Award!

Summur is a joyful young mother with two gorgeous daughters. She definitely has her hands full with her family, friends and ministry; yet she always makes time for her blogging family as well!

If you need and would love to read a blog that lifts your spirit and brightens your mood then this is one blog you just can't miss! Thank you Summur!

Now I'm supposed to tell you ten things that I love and then name ten blog/bloggers that I love and bestow this award them.

TEN THINGS I LOVE. . .
1. Blogging
2. Online Gaming (not gambling, just word games & puzzles)
3. My job
4. The smell of freshly mowed hay
5. The blossoming of Almond Trees
6. Visiting my daughter and my precious grand puppy Chorizo
7. Thrift store shopping
8. Reading
9. Dancing
10. My Family

TEN BLOGS I LOVE. . .

1. Places with Character - Duta lives in Israel and she leads an interesting life. She is knowledgeable about so many things and she loves to share that knowledge and her life with her readers.

2. Write Place! Write Chick! - Jarielyn's blog is constantly evolving and she's becoming an awesome photographer and showing us the sites of Las Vegas in her photos and sharing her life through her words.

3. A Majority of Two - Jo's blog is so varied...you never know what to expect. She can challenge you through her observations of today's hottest news topics and she can make you gasp with her beautiful artwork and every so often she tosses in a story or photo that makes you laugh, giggle and/or smile!

4. From The Inside...Out - Kathryn has a vivid and entertaining imagination. She is friends virtually and I mean the word literally, with many famous people. If you're going to visit Kathryn's blog you have to be sure you have lots of paper towels handy as you will find yourself spitting our your beverage of choice laughing!

5. Noble Pig - Cathy at Noble Pig is a woman of many talents. Follow her as she and her husband start up a winery in Oregon. She's also a wonderful and adventurous cook and I love her recipes and photos!

6. Project Pine - Toni is a hometown girl! She grew up here in Shafter and I've know her since she was just a little girl with her hair in ponytails and braces on her teeth. She's grown into a wonderful, accomplished young woman and I love reading about her and her husband and their lives, their loves and their home.

7. NuttyMutt.com - Sweets the Shih Poo is the star of this blog. I just love watching videos of Sweets and reading Sweets Mom's comments. I've recently fallen in love with Chorizo the Shih Poo so I can't get enough of them!

8. Sullivan & Murphy - Sue provides me with that "little bit o'Irish" on the web. She's a woman after my own heart. She loves thrifting and antiquing and tablescaping.

9. Sweet Jeanette - Jeanette has a wonderful blog with recipes & craft ideas. I also was lucky enough to win a giveaway she hosted and I won Faith, a lovely Angel handmade by Jeanette.

10. The Pioneer Woman Cooks - Ree Drummond is one of the very first blogs I fell in love with. If you love cooking, giveaways, recipes, awesome pictures of delicious food and a clever and joyful writer, you will love Ree!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the kind words!!! You are such a blessing to me! I love almond blossoms too:O) And reading, and hay, and all of your things sound awesome:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alicia,

    Thank You!
    I feel flattered and honored to accept the Summur award from you.
    As for the ten things you love - all are fine and important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alicia. I'm glad I can vicariously fulfill your love of thrifting and antiquing. LOL -I guess we know who gets to spend the money, though, don't we? I'll have to do some thinking here to pass this along. Glad you're feeling much better!
    :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Alicia,
    Thanks so much for the honour of the Summur award. I appreciate it and your comments about Sweets' blog very much. As for you favourite 10 list, I share many of those with you. Have a great day.

    Louise (& Sweets too, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, once again you've made me blush and beam...all at the same time. (Meaning my face is an odd shade of purple right now)

    Congrats on the award, sweetie! And thank you so much for including me with these other wonderful blogs. I can think of no better way to feel appreciated than being recognized, as you've done here.

    And trust me when I say that the feeling is oh-so-mutual...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alicia, you are so sweet. I am very honored to accept the summur award. I love 9 out of the ten things on your love list. Well, maybe I can count all ten because, well----even though I don't know or visit your daughter and her sweet pup I do so love reading about them and I love the pictures of chorizo.

    I will definitely have to check out some of the blogs you listed. It sounds like a great variety. I occasionally read the pioneer woman and her recipes are to die for.

    You are the bomb and I still would like to meet you in person some day.

    I hope you are doing much better with your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Alicia! This encourages me to post more often! I have so many fond memories of the time my family had with you, we all miss you thats for sure! Keep posting - I love reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might be the Most desirable topic that i browsed through all year?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. valium pill side effects not taking valium - valium 20mg effects

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!