Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Iwanna Wednesday

In order to show you what Iwanna this Wednesday, I need to show you my kitchen. Well part of it anyway. I like to call it the dining room...but it's really just the north corner of my kitchen. But still and all it's one of my favorite places in my home. Here's a picture:



The reason for showing you this picture is to show you what I call a hutch in the corner with some of my glassware and other things. I love it. I love the way it looks. It's one of my favorite places to feast my eyes on in my home. But really it's just a bookcase, purchased at Goodwill along with my computer desk that I've altered to fit as a hutch. And it works, but .... take a look at these!!!


And my very favorite one...this one. I love it! Absolutely love it as it is. The same color, antiqued, just as is. Mmmmmmm, yummy fabulous! *sigh* I wanna this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!