Monday, September 7, 2009

Guessing Game - Can you guess what this is?

I've been reading alot about people finding treasures that have been left out by the trash can. Which led me to remember that I saw an odd item left by the trash can in our alley yesterday. Sure enough it was still there. So I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what this is and what it's used for?

Any guesses?

It seems to be really huge, heavy duty bubble wrap in a giant roll.

Here you see it in comparison with the actual trashcan in the alley.

Any ideas? It looks like bubble wrap, but why would anyone need this much and this huge a roll?
Anyone?

5 comments:

  1. I believe it is a pool cover. We used to have one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sackcloth. In our parts , the post office uses sacks made of this material. It may ,of course, be used as a cover of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it! I may be able to use it at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pool cover to me....wish I had a pool to put it on. Gotta get a job first then a pool!!!

    xoxox~ Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!