Monday, April 20, 2009

My Happy Place

From the beginning of this blog I always promised myself that this would be a happy place, an uplifting place; a place for me to display my wry sense of humor and my excellent writing and verbal skills :0)

Even through all my cancer ordeal I kept my spirits up and chose to see the funniness in having cancer. So today, I read about the Perez Hilton/Miss California ordeal and I was halfway through writing a blog about my feelings about it when I realized that the whole thing is a negative vibe subject and I don't want to deal with negativness on my blog. Suffice it to say...YOU GO MISS CALIFORNIA!

And instead of getting all bogged down in the negativity and spitefulness of Perez Hilton I give you this, a happy song from my past and a beautiful happy place to view while you listen...




Be a light, not a judge. Be a model, not a critic. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.--Stephen R. Covey

1 comment:

  1. So way cool. I long for the feelings and love of those days. I can't understand why everyone is so covered and festering in their negativity. Life would be so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!