Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Iwanna Wednesdays

Welcome to my second installment of Iwanna Wednesday. (See last Wednesdays post for a thorough explanation of what Iwanna Wednesday is).

So what things do you lust after? And I'm not talking about Keanu Reeves (my personal fav) or George Clooney or any other Hollywood hunk. I'm just talking about regular stuff you can find in any store?

Here's what Iwanna this Wednesday.

I know, I know...this is very impractical here in the valley where we have so many "no burn" days. But I've always wanted one of these, even though I don't have any firewood, nor money for firewood. But the point of Iwanna Wednesdays is just to want, I don't have to give a reason why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!