Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Iwanna Wednesdays

I'm going to start a new weekly post called "Iwanna" Wednesdays. The reason for this is my mom and my sister. Whenever we go shopping, for anything, in any store, for any reason as soon as I walk into the store I will see something I want.

We can be in a grocery story, a hardware store, a thrift store, a bookstore...any kind of store, the minute we walk in I see something I want and I always say, "I want one of those!". So my mom and sister have taken to calling me Iwanna cuz I wanna EVERYTHING! So today will be the first of many cuz I truly do want EVERYTHING! (I think it's cuz I wasn't breastfed as a baby).

The first item on my Iwanna list is this.

I'm just so in love with the pink one and the whole array of pink kitchen items that benefit breast cancer, but I'm not sure how it would look in my kitchen. I probably should lust after a plain white, grey or black one, but I kinda have my heart set on this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!