Monday, January 22, 2024

My Magic Dry Erase Board

          We have a magic dry erase board in our house. It’s magnetically attached to our refrigerator. To look at it in the picture below you would say, “Hmm, what’s so magical about that?” What is magical about it is that when we write grocery items on it that we need, they magically appear. I kid you not!

 


The other day we ran out of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate packets. These are the only ones that my family likes. I once made the mistake in 2018 of buying Nestles Hot Chocolate packets and they are still sitting there to this day, but they love the Swiss Miss!

          I had also run out of the Sugar-free Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Packets and these are so good! I like to have one when I want to sit down and be cozy and read my book so they last me a while.

          I wrote each one on the board. I am a visual person, if you tell me you need something the minute I turn around it’s out of my head. However, if you write it down, I will remember it till the day I die and beyond!

          So, I write things down that I want to remember to get at the grocery store and on my way out of the house I snap a picture on my phone, it’s so easy!

          The other day, my sister Lisa took our mom to a doctor’s appointment. Somehow when Lisa was here, she noticed that I had Swiss Miss regular and sugar-free written on the magical board. Mom also noticed and remembered. After the doctor’s appointment, they stopped at the grocery store, so look what I now have!

 


        Isn’t that crazy? We are set for the rest of the winter months. Since this board is magical I thought I would ask for something a little less ordinary…let’s hope the magical dry erase board comes through with this one!



I'll let you know how it goes!





2 comments:

  1. That’s so smart to just take a picture of the list with your phone. I’m a visual person, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, if someone tells me something that I need to remember, if I don't write it down I forget it the minute I turn around.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!