Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Books Read in 2017

It's that time again....time to write a post about the books that I've read in 2017. 

I've been keeping track of the books I've read ever since 2009 and somewhere along the way I joined Goodreads and they kept track for me, well...as long as I logged the books in they kept track.

So here's a breakdown of books read from 2009 to 2017:

Makes me wonder why some years I read so little? For 2017 I set a doable goal of 12 books, figuring it shouldn't be that difficult to read a book a month. It wasn't, because I actually read 15 books! Yay me! This is the little banner that Goodreads prepared for me.




Here's a list of the 15 books. To tell you the truth, I don't remember too many of them. I did try to review some of them as I went along. I think probably the one I enjoyed the most was The Deepest Secret.


You can read my review of The Deepest Secret HERE. The other books was The Most Dangerous Animal of All which I read while I was at Jury Duty.

If you want to see a list of books by year you can just type in "Books Read" in the search bar to the right and all those posts will come up.

I've set a lofty goal of 25 books for this year. We'll see how I do. I was just telling my mom that I remember that I used to read in bed from half an hour to an hour every evening, but now I have a tablet and instead of reading I watch Art Tutorials every night instead. Maybe I'll do an Art Tutorial one night and read a book the next night.

What about you? Do you do any reading? What kind of books do you enjoy? What book or books can you recommend to tear me away from YouTube?

Happy Reading in 2018!!! 25 books....here I come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!