Sunday, November 9, 2014

Baby J Sunday!

It is getting harder and harder to get good photos of Baby J on Sunday because she's so active! But I try! I took about 50 pictures and almost all were blurred because she is always moving and grooving, but I did manage to get a few that show how much she loves her daddy and apples, she loves apples! And Doc McStuffins, but we knew that already and pink, she loves pink and she was loving her pink boots today too!


It's always great to see her and spend the morning with her. She changes so much each week, not just physically as she gets bigger but also in her verbal skills, she was making whole sentences today!


She is adorable! Next Sunday I'm going to make it my goal to get pictures of her doing the outrageous things she does. Today she was really quiet and she was in my bedroom so I went to go see what she was up to and she was sitting in my chair with my wallet in her lap and she had pulled out all my money and credit cards! But did I get a picture??? Nope, I was in too big a hurry to get her dad to come and see what she did!
      

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhaaaa! Baby J knows the value of a buck and plastic! Those pink boots crack me up...they look like something you would pick up on I wanna Wednesday. She does like pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately her poor aunt only had three one-dollar bills! And my plastic these days is more in the vein of rewards cards from the various drugstores and grocery stores!

    You know it's sad that they only make cute things in little kid sizes because i would totally wear those boots if I could get them in my size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do buy a pair and post a photo of you in the boots and a mini-skirt I will send you Sextant's Shoe of The Year Award. It is on the level of your participation award.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha! I'll look for the boots but a mini-skirt? Those days are behind me alas!

      Delete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!