Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Iwanna Wednesday - American Idol Fever

To all my Iwanna Wednesday Fans:

Dear Fans,
I write this letter in hopes that you will forgive my not having an Iwanna Wednesday post for you to enjoy.

You see dear fans, it's time once again for my one addiction...AMERICAN IDOL!



Last night was the premiere TWO HOUR show! I meant to do my post before American Idol came on at 8pm, but I had to work late and didn't even leave the office until 6pm.

I was hoping I would be able to write it tonight and still keep my fans (all 6 of you) happy and satisfied; but alas...my sister wants to have dinner with me tonight and so I will barely make it home in time to watch tonight's episode of American Idol.

So I hope you will all accept my sincerest apologies and understand that I really still did sorta/kinda write an Iwanna post.

How you ask?

Well; what I really Iwanna is to watch American Idol, and I hope you all watch it with me so we can discuss who we love, who we hate and who we love to hate!

Sincerely ,

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE AI too! My friends and I have a blog about reality tv and always discuss AI...we even have a friendly competition once the top 12 has been picked...I'm glad to hear we aren't the only obsessed ones:)
    http://tvrealitycomp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love American Idol too. I had it on last night but have to admit that I was half-listening/half-watching. I really get more into the show once they go to Hollywood. Don't know if the show will be the same next year without Simon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman you have 76 fans. I am not even posting for the rest of the week because I have a sick baby, and I want to watch American Idol during regular posting time........so I totally understand:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have quite a few TV addictions, but they gradually dissappeared from my life. I can't explain how exactly that happened but I found myself lately hardly watching any TV at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. I'll let you watch AI...but we'll have to discuss something else, as I'm evidently the ONE PERSON in the whole, entire country who does NOT watch it.

    There. I've said it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Yep, this was an Iwanna post, all right.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!