Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've been featured at Blog Brew Review!!!

Imagine my surprise today when I took a little break from the Salt Mines to check my email and I had an email from Summur over at BRALEY MAMA letting me know that she had featured my blog over at Blog Brew Review!!!

Blog Brew Review

I was overwhelmed by her kind words and her review of my blog. Please everyone head over there and check out the lovely things Summur said about my blog and also head over and visit Summur's blog. I've mentioned her before on my blog cause she has the cutest little baby girls ever in Blogland!

She also has one of the best Mama blogs for mama's of all ages! Thank you Summur! Your kind words and recognition mean so much to me!

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations on being featured! It's a wonderful honor! I'll definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked it out. Congratulations Alicia! It does you great honour. You and your charming blog deserve all the superlatives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUTA - Thank you, that means a lot coming from you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!