Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look what I found!

Ok, so I haven't posted in awhile. There are quite a few reasons, one of them being that we've been kind of busy at work and I've been coming home really tired. But the real reason is that I found this super cool new computer toy that I love and am totally jazzed about. It's stumble.com. I don't remember how I found it, but I'm going to put a link on my blog for it.

Stumble is this little program that you install and it creates a toolbar on your browser. You personalize it by choosing several different topics you are interested in. For instance I chose:

Cooking
Food
Puzzles
Art
Photography
Computer programs
Humor
Politics
Literature (and some others I can't remember)

The cool thing is you click the button on the toolbar that says STUMBLE and according to the topics you are interested in, it will show you a website you might like. If you like the website you click on "I like it!" and it saves that website to your favorites so you can access it again and it shows you more web pages similar to it. If you don't like the website, you click on the thumbs down button and it won't show you anymore websites similar to this.

So I've been having a lot of fun with this because it gives me lots of options I might be interested in without my having to search for them. Tonite I found a really cool little website at http://www.zefrank.com/

If you want to go there, click under interactive toys and string spin and then just draw in the box. You get something that looks similar to this:

I did a bunch of them. I wish you could save them, but you can't. But go there and try it and look at the other things this blog offers. I plan to do so tomorrow, but for now I'm going to go wash my face and brush my teethies so I can watch CSI Miami.

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!