Saturday, September 20, 2008

Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboards

"Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get her poor dog a bone; but when she came there, the cupboard was bare and so the poor dog had none. " - Mother Goose

Remember this little poem from our childhood? I wonder if kids today still know it?

Anyway the point of this post is not poetry, it's having a full cupboard. Just lookee the yummy dinner I was able to prepare for myself with a full cupboard. Mmmmmmmmm, fresh bread, fresh honey ham, crisp Roma tomatoe and lettuce and a lovely bowtie pasta salad (sans bell pepper cuz the only ones I like are the red ones and they were $1.98 a piece).



1 comment:

  1. Yummy. Looks good. I asked Sean if he knew that poem but he didin;t. He does know who Charlie Brown is though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!