Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Iwanna Wednesday - Iwanna New Computer!

I had this great Iwanna post started, photos and all but then last night when I got home and logged on my computer was slower than me climbing stairs...and that's pretty darned slow! I also keep getting an error message that says something like...  "A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete."

Isn't a script what you take to the pharmacy to get your meds? And why is the script busy? What's it doing? And you have two choices of what the problem is, either the script is busy or it may have stopped??? What? Thats like saying that guy laying in the middle of the road is either busy, or his heart may have stopped! You can't be busy and/or stopped!

But anyway, I would click continue and I would click stop. I defragg'd, I ran spyware checks, I ran virus scans, I cleaned the monitor with equal parts of vinegar and water and canned aired the keyboard, but still it wouldn't let me so anything. So I quit and went to go watch Reba! So that's why no GREAT Iwanna post today!

Now I'm on my lunch hour, eating my left over chile colorado burrito with beans & rice left over from my Margarita Day yesterday and I'm writing this post on my work PC.

And since it's Iwanna Wednesday I think I'm going to end this here cause Iwanna some Pecans & Praline Ice Cream from Baskin-Robbins which is right down the street. Can I get you some? What flavor?

Happy Wednesday and may all your Iwanna wishes come true!


8 comments:

  1. This is odd. I can't think of a single thing that I want! Well, except the super power that can zap a person to anyplace she wants to go, and then zap her back when she's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh! I want what you're having!

    Next time you get a weird message you don't understand, try Googling the exact message...you'll get all kinds of advice and explanations of what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to pc problems. Mine is currently at the PC spa...

    I want what you are having! Pecans & Praline Ice Cream is one of my favorite flavors!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry mama!!! Sinclair and I had coldstone ice cream yesterday, and I let her pic the flavor.....we had cotton candy flavored ice cream with m&m's :O)
    it was actually better then it sounds. But I probably would have picked something more like you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn - Ooooo, you gave me a great idea for another Iwanna post. Iwanna have super powers that zap me any place I want to go and then I could list all the places and show pictures and it would be awesome. Hmmm, gotta think on that as there are so many places I would love to go. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathryn - I hear ya girlfriend! That ice cream was awesome. Such a guilty pleasure. Especially on your lunch hour...it's almost, I repeat ALMOST as good as a Margarita for lunch!

    And I woulda done what you suggest but I couldn't get a browser window to cooperate with me long enough to look up the warning message. But did at work and printed up some fixes and so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Bake-it
    The PC-spa...lol. Love it. With what it costs these days to get things fixed you might as well send it to the spa, but wait...we can just get off the computer and go to the spa ourselves!!! Nah, I prefer blogging and my bloggy buds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Braley-Mama
    Summur that's just a mothers lot in life, to eat strange combination of things like that :0)

    What we do for those little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!