Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What? Surgery again?

Yep, that's right, dammit! I haven't even finished completing my harrowing tale of the last surgery and Monday when I went to the doctor he told me he has to do the surgery again and take out the whole thyroid and the rest of the masses that are there. I think there are three. He said the lab results show that it is cancerous so it's all got to come out. And my incision from the last time was just starting to heal!!!

So here I go again! Tomorrow at 7am it all starts again. At least this time I know what I'm getting into. Last time I was pretty worried about pain afterwards and how bad it would be, but now I know about those happy drugs that they give you in the hospital!

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait til I get back home and then hopefully I can finish the tale of the last surgery and start in on the new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!