Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Iwanna Wednesday

Bet you thought I would never do an Iwanna Wednesday post ever again right? I have to admit I kind of got away from wanting everything in the world. The last one I did was November of 2012, seriously...I checked! It was an Iwanna post about wanting Pilgrims for Thanksgiving. I still don't have any!

A little background on what Iwanna Wednesday is in case you forgot. Ok...so I want everything I see. I mean it! I can walk into a drugstore and see something and say, "I want one of those." I can walk into a hardware store and say, "I want one of those." I can even drive by someone's house and say, "I want some decorative rocks like those!" My mom and sister finally started teasing me and saying, "Oh yeah Iwanna...you want everything!" That is how Iwanna Wednesday was born...a day when I can Iwanna anything my little heart desires. 

Well today I was running around on the net and saw something Iwanna...this!


Photo Credit - Stupid Dope

So do you know what this is? Care to take a guess? Have no clue? Well if you guessed bathtub...you are correct. This is a bathtub! Seriously! See...


Photo Credit - Stupid Dope
I love it and would love to have something like this someday! I think I would be a little scared that the thing would stay on the wall filled with water and me!! But just love it, love the clean lines and the way it sits off the floor, no plumbing. This is how you drain it...cool right?


Photo Credit - Stupid Dope
Well that's it for this Wednesday, here's wishing all your Iwanna Wishes come true!




 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. This is awesome and it looks like a tub you would find at a rich home that has abstract decorative thingies. This would be one of the thingies. LOL! Yeah, I was missing your Iwanna and I thought maybe I'm leaning her towards minimalism and trying not to want everything. But I guess you weren't happy after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. This is awesome and it looks like a tub you would find at a rich home that has abstract decorative thingies. This would be one of the thingies. LOL! Yeah, I was missing your Iwanna and I thought maybe I'm leaning her towards minimalism and trying not to want everything. But I guess you weren't happy after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but the thing and the room looks to me like the capital equipment used by one of your former employers.

    Kind of gives me the creeps looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Sextant! You crack me up! It never even dawned on me but you are so right, it does look like the prep room at a mortuary.

      Delete
  4. I kind of like it, but mostly I like the color of that wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, it's a bathtub hammock! Amazing! And now I want one, too...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!