Monday, March 4, 2024

Weekly Wrap Up - Week of February 25

     Well, it's been a bit since I did a weekly wrap up, my last one was the week of February 11th when I told you all that I had gotten sick on the way back from my family reunion.

    Today is probably the first day that I feel totally like myself again. Not shaky, not coughing, not having that cloudy, fog-like feeling in my brain. Allergies are no joke!

    My sister Lisa got it and she's still struggling. Mom woke up Saturday morning declaring "I'm sick." She was a mess all weekend, could barely stop coughing. She has all the right medications, breathing treatments, inhalers, etc., but they don't really seem to be working. I see a trip to Urgent Care in her future today. She's still sleeping so maybe a miracle happened overnight.

    Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here, still kicking and will be back to posting weekly wrap-ups and hopefully more interesting content soon. 

    Hope the allergies in your area are mild. California has been having steady rain and snow packs in the mountains for a couple of years now, so we are probably out of the drought, but it makes it a nightmare for those that suffer allergies.

    Thanks for stopping by and hope to post something more positive soon! Take care!



6 comments:

  1. Indeed, "allergies are no joke", Alicia. Hopefully you'll all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DUTA. As bad as it is, I wish you could see the almond trees in bloom, fields and fields of them. They are so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. when i didn't see any pictures in your post, i had a feeling you were sick. what a bummer, for you and the whole family. i hope you all recover quickly and don't pass it back around!! it's only monday, you have a long week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do love my pictures! I'm actually doing much better and even mom is on the mend. We should all be tip top by the weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better. I wish you well, my friend . . . I am praying that you and the family get back to 100% soon. Wishing you a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!