Thursday, July 21, 2022

The BIG 64!

     Yesterday was my 64th Birthday! It's hard to believe! 

Champagne Cupcake and Smith's Bakery Cookies from my daughter.

    Where has the time gone. One minute you're 18 and graduating from high school and in the blink of an eye you are 64.

    But I'm fortunate to have people who love me and took time out of their day to help me celebrate yesterday.

    The day started out with a special celebration with this little girl, my daughters dog Chorizo. 


    Since it was my birthday, Starbucks sends me a notification that there is a free treat waiting for me at their store. There is nothing Chorizo loves more that the free Puppuccino that Starbucks offers their little puppy customers.

    So we made the drive to Starbucks and I got a free Latte, purchased some Egg Bites and Chorizo got a Puppuccino!!!

Starbucks Latte, Bacon and Gruyere Egg Bites and a Puppuccino!

    She could barely wait for me to take the picture above she was so excited about her puppuccino! You can see all the whipped cream on her little beard in the photo above. 

    Later that evening my daughter told me she had a surprise planned for me and did she ever! She finally let me come into the kitchen and she had a whole table of delicious treats laid out. Just look at this spread!

Charcuterie by Charcuterie by M

Pepperoni and Salami Roses, Chocolate Nonpareils, Olives and Pickles, Baby Grapes, Cashews, Dried Apricots, Pistachios, Fresh Apricots and Strawberries, Various Cheeses including my favorite a Blueberry Boat cheese Log, you can't see it, but it's there and it was all so declious!

Garlic Crisps, these were so garlicky and crispy and delicious!

A bottle of Pinot Noir from my sister Lisa, this was such a good wine!

    My daughter and son were there, my mom and my sister Lisa, all my favorite people!

    We sat and just tasted all the different goodies on the tray and I opened my gifts, a ring and bracelet from my mom, a pair of sneakers from my sister, a Starbucks card from my son and all the deliciousness above from my daughter.

    And the birthday is not over yet, tonight I am having a celebration dinner with my coworkers and tomorrow night I'm have another dinner with my sister Lisa and our friend Lupe. 

    I guess it's not so bad turning 64 when you realize how many people love you and remember you and want to make you feel special. 

    Happy 64th Birthday to me! I'll finish with pictures of the beautiful Pop-Up Birthday bouquet of butterflies from my daughter.

Paper Pop-Up Birthday Card from my daughter.
    



Close up from the top!





3 comments:

  1. 64 ?! You're a big girl now, Alicia. Heartfelt Congratulations!
    Your family and coworkers are glad to celebrate the big day with you, offering gifts, their good wishes, and wrapping you in their love.
    Many happy and healthy returns of your birthday, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DUTA, yes...it's unbelievable that I am 64. I don't feel 64. Well somedays I do, somedays I feel 104, but then other days I feel 24. I guess it all depends on the day and your health and what you are doing.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Alicia! It looks like you had a great time on your birthday and really great gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!