Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's Nice to be Appreciated!

It’s so nice to be appreciated!

This weekend I commented on a blog about a post on daffodils . They were so pretty and brought such joy to my heart that I commented that I was going to pick up some flowers for my desk at work to brighten my day.

Then imagine my surprise when I received these!!!


Our bosses just randomly sent these to my co-worker and me with a simple note that said “Our Sincere Thanks for your work efforts and loyalty!”

I thought that was pretty nice and we received them on Monday so we have been able to enjoy them all week! It’s so nice to know we are appreciated!

 

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely gesture from your bosses. Its driving me crazy, short trip, but I should be able to identify the tall yellow flowers in the back, it is a common road side wildflower that usually blooms mid to late summer. It is neat to see them in a professional arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are snapdragons...there...quit going crazy!

      Delete
    2. Too late. I told your short trip. Snap dragons, hmmmm, not what I was thinking but with my lousy memory, I can't think of the name. It does seem rather far fetched that florists would use roadside wildflowers, so snap dragons it is. Regardless they are beautiful.

      OK I concede defeat, I looked up snap dragons in my flower book, and just happened to run into the flower I was thinking of, mullein. Clearly not what you have, do a google image of mullein.

      Delete
    3. That is very similar, maybe florists should gather them by the side of the road, much more cost effective.

      Delete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!