Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Iwanna Wednesday - Iwanna Wish a Special Someone a Happy Birthday

Iwanna Wednesday today falls on a very special day. Fifty years ago today I was blessed with a baby sister. So today Iwanna dedicate Iwanna Wednesday to Eliza aka Lisa...my sister.


Today she turns 50! 
Happy Birthday little sister.


There is no better friend than a sister.  
And there is no better sister than you.  





A perfect sister I am not; but thankful for the one I've got.











I love you little Sister,
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sister Lisa!
    Many happy returns of the Day!

    She's indeed good looking, and I love the space between her front teeth.It gives her a special charm.

    You're very blessed to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too sister of mine. You are always, always my bestfriend. I don't know what I would do without you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!