Thursday, August 20, 2009

Politician's in Hot Water!!!

"Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and their politicians as a joke." ~ Will Rogers

It seems like our politicians are in hot water, in more ways than one. Just take a look at these cute little tea bags!



I believe that's Hillary Clinton in the cup. And I recognize the first tea bag person; President Obama. Not sure who the others are though. Any guesses? If you like these you can find them and a whole lot of other really cute things at donkey products.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alicia,

    Just wanted to come over and say hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to see you around again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Politicians ,nowadays,have a hard time as they are required to solve problems. They can't, because the old tricks won't work any more, not in economy, not in foreign affairs. So,they have become tragi-comic figures.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!