Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Iwanna Wednesday

I've had to do a lot of yard work lately, and by lately I mean yesterday. Yesterday I came home with my sister and she and my mom and I went out onto the back patio at my house. We sat there and chit-chatted for a bit and then I came inside to go to the bathroom. When I came back out my mom and sister had the weed eater/edger out to do yard work, so I felt the only thing I could do is grab the lawn mower.

And so....work began. I'm glad we did it, thanks Mom and Lisa. My yard now looks lovely. I love it now, its so pretty. Except for one thing. This. . .






It looks like my rose bush has sprouted a branch that might or might not be a climbing rose. It hasn't bloomed yet, so I'm not sure it's a branch that will bloom or not. See how it separated at the bottom?

If this is a climbing rose then what Iwanna is for it to shape itself like these photos:


Iwanna one of these as well. Isn't this one really pretty and different?


I love the idea here of using an old ladder. I have a ladder just like this, but I still need mine, (to change light bulbs and stuff). So maybe this weekend I will look for something while thrift shopping, because I'm try really hard to not buy anything new...except for food, cause 2nd hand food just doesn't sound very appealing does it?

And that is what Iwanna for today. Anyone else have any idea what to do with what may or may not be my climbing rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!