Thursday, June 6, 2024

What have I been up to?

 Just thought I would pop on real quick and do an update. 


First of all, I did not purchase the car. Turns out I am in need of a new roof. I was pretty sad about the car, I really loved it, but priorities right? I can always buy a car another day, but if my roof flies away, what am I going to do then.

Second, I have been so busy the past few months since I posted about the car. I started a post to fill everyone in but it's still sitting in my pending file.

Today, in a few hours actually, I am flying to Arizona for a fun trip to visit with my Arizona cousins. As they say, there's no one crazier than the cousins on your momma's side of the family.

It will be my sister Lisa's first time flying, so I'm hoping she loves to fly as much as I do.

Hope to blog again soon. 




14 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your cousins :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Had a great time. It was super hot, but still we managed to eat, drink and be merry! :)

      Delete
  2. You've chosen the right priority - a new roof.
    First time flying is quite an event! Wishing Lisa to enjoy the flight! Wishing you all a happy reunion with the Arizona cousins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you DUTA, I thought so too but a new car would have been more fun than just a boring old roof! Lisa had a blast flying. I was hoping she would like it. I hope to do a post and show some pictures. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ha! I was overly caffeinated! You will never want to fly with me again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were something alright...lol! We're gonna fly all over the place once we both retire!

      Delete
  4. i hope you have an amazing time on your cousins trip!! a roof is a necessity, a car, only half as much. with that said...i would rather have a new car!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would much rather have a new car myself, but priorities right? It's tough being an adult...lol!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I worked on my "trip to Phoenix" post over the weekend but forgot to finish it. Will try to get it done after work today.

      Delete
  6. Hi,
    First time reader. Found you via Spo Reflections. Put you on my list, you are a "good read" !
    See you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!