Monday, February 16, 2015

Baby J Sunday! It's been a long time since I did one of these!

Baby J is growing by leaps and bounds. I can't believe that next weekend she will be two years old!!!

I am still totally captivated by her and think she is the smartest, prettiest little girl ever born!

This Sunday was the day after Valentines Day and she showed up in a cute little pink dress with matching bow that her mother had dressed her in. But her Nana (my mom and J's great grandmother) had an cute little outfit she wanted us to put on Baby J. It's a little Nightgown, but it could be a Princess Dress, at least Baby J thought so! She loved it! It was not easy to get her to stand still as she wanted to keep twirling in her new dress.


Just love the dimples on this child! She loves to model as well.




She was very happy that her Nana had bought her such a beautiful dress and she didn't take it off the whole time that she was with us. Here she is giving her Nana a big thank you KISS! You can see her discarded pink dress on the arm rest of the recliner.


I just love this little doll!

That's it, short and sweet, just like Baby J!

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, where have I been? Is this your granddaughter? I don't recall reading any posts about baby J before. but you know I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish she was my granddaughter but she's my sisters granddaughter which I think makes her my grand niece or great niece, not sure which. She is so adorable. I haven't done a lot of posts about her. I was doing Baby J Sundays but sometimes I get behind...lol.

      Delete
  2. What a cutey, a little princess. That is a lovely picture of her with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so lucky to get that shot! The oldest living member of our immediate family and the youngest! I hope mom lives to dance at that little girls wedding!

      Delete
  3. You do an excellent job with your blog. I wish you could post more often. J is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.I would love to know your thoughts!